Wednesday, April 18, 2007

CLA booktalks

If you are here because you are looking for the booktalks I gave at the Connecticut Library Association conference, welcome! Thank you for being interested enough to stop by.

If you look through the rest of this blog, you will see that some of the books I presented were discussed here previously. Those posts are a mixture of booktalk material and review/commentary. I am tagging the actual booktalks
CLA booktalk so that you can find them easily.

You are welcome to use my booktalks, but I would appreciate an attribution. And please, feel free to comment. That's why it's a blog, not a web page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Something you'd like to say in response? Feedback is welcome! Just keep it on topic, please. And if you found one of my booktalks and used it, I'd love to know how it worked for you.