Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Doing a little updating

For my handful of subscribers out there, if your RSS feed is alerting you to multiple new posts and you look at the posts' dates and wonder why a post from a couple (or more) months ago is being sent as new, it's because I'm doing a little blog post tweaking. (Or is it post-blogging tweaking?)

Basically, over the next few days, I'll be editing some old posts to add links to authors' web sites, blogs, or interviews. (Graham Joyce, I'd link to your web site, but it's not exactly geared to your teen audience.) I'd also like to show the book covers on this blog, but I'm reluctant to single out any one online book seller, and we don't have a local independent in this area. (I hate to say it, but publishers' web sites often don't do their authors justice, so I'm not linking to them unless they're worth your time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Something you'd like to say in response? Feedback is welcome! Just keep it on topic, please. And if you found one of my booktalks and used it, I'd love to know how it worked for you.