Tuesday, February 05, 2008

...the behinder I get

For the past couple of weeks I've been concentrating (or trying to) on a school visit I was supposed to do* this Friday. I've been reading and writing booktalks for that, so I haven't had the chance to post here. Soon. Books I've read that I intend/hope to post about:
  • Tamar by Mal Peet
  • Zen and the Art of Faking It by Jordan Sonnenblick
  • Sight by Adrienne Vrettos
  • Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

*(It's now been postponed for at least a few days.)

2 comments:

  1. Terrific. This must mean your library has Zen and the Art of Faking It. I'll be looking for it when I finally finish the last stack of books I got from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the stack is big, Gail, because I am *so* behind. But the booktalks are on Thursday. Once that's behind me, I can put my energy into writing about new books again. (Well, there are two upcoming events that may put the brakes on again, but I'll get *something* posted soon!

    ReplyDelete

Agree? Disagree? Something you'd like to say in response? Feedback is welcome! Just keep it on topic, please. And if you found one of my booktalks and used it, I'd love to know how it worked for you.