Monday, April 28, 2008

Booktalks

The booktalks I presented at the Connecticut Library Association will be posted here a few at a time over the next two or three days. I will use the CLA booktalks tag to make them easier to find. (It will also bring up booktalks from last year.) I'm hoping that I won't have to type them all in from scratch, but when I try to cut and paste from Word, I'm getting dozens of lines of extra code garbage, and when I try to paste it in from a text file, I can't format it properly once it's here. Once I figure that problem out, I'll be good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Something you'd like to say in response? Feedback is welcome! Just keep it on topic, please. And if you found one of my booktalks and used it, I'd love to know how it worked for you.